Tuesday, to 9:30 pm
Closed meetings are for A.A. members only, or for those who have a drinking problem and “have a desire to stop drinking.”
Use the outside stairwell leading to the basement located on the west side of the building.
8 other meetings at this location
1029 Graceland Ave
Des Plaines, IL 60016
All those attending meetings at the FSH please observe the following until further notice:
* Face mask and social distancing are required to attend meetings at the First Step House.
* If you have symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny nose, etc. or have had contact with someone recently tested positive for COVID-19, please stay at home and attend one of our Zoom meetings.
* Bring your own beverage and/or literature, if applicable. No coffee, Big Books or 12 and 12’s will be provided. Please refrain from bringing food.
* Wipe down surfaces that you have touched at the end of the meeting. Wipes will be provided.
* Please do not rearrange the seating.
* The chairperson will be given the authority and responsibility to ask someone to leave if they do not want to comply with these guidelines.