Monday, to 9:00 pm
This meeting is closed; only those who have a desire to stop drinking may attend.
- Meeting will be one hour. Depending on attendance you may not get a chance to speak during the meeting but the room will be kept open for fellowship afterward.
- Please keep comments brief and leads within reason so everyone has a chance to participate.
- Keep mics muted unless it is your turn to speak.
15 other meetings at this location
1029 Graceland Ave
Des Plaines, IL 60016
All those attending meetings at the FSH please observe the following until further notice:
* Face mask and social distancing are required to attend meetings at the First Step House.
* If you have symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny nose, etc. or have had contact with someone recently tested positive for COVID-19, please stay at home and attend one of our Zoom meetings.
* Bring your own beverage and/or literature, if applicable. No coffee, Big Books or 12 and 12’s will be provided. Please refrain from bringing food.
* Wipe down surfaces that you have touched at the end of the meeting. Wipes will be provided.
* Please do not rearrange the seating.
* The chairperson will be given the authority and responsibility to ask someone to leave if they do not want to comply with these guidelines.