Sunday, to 10:30 am
Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Nonalcoholics may attend open meetings as observers.
Use the outside stairwell leading to the basement located on the west side of the building.
8 other meetings at this location
1029 Graceland Ave
Des Plaines, IL 60016
All those attending meetings at the FSH please observe the following until further notice:
* Face mask and social distancing are required to attend meetings at the First Step House.
* If you have symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny nose, etc. or have had contact with someone recently tested positive for COVID-19, please stay at home and attend one of our Zoom meetings.
* Bring your own beverage and/or literature, if applicable. No coffee, Big Books or 12 and 12’s will be provided. Please refrain from bringing food.
* Wipe down surfaces that you have touched at the end of the meeting. Wipes will be provided.
* Please do not rearrange the seating.
* The chairperson will be given the authority and responsibility to ask someone to leave if they do not want to comply with these guidelines.